Boston Theatre [electronic resource] : Thomas Barry,--lessee and manager. ... This Saturday afternoon, October 21, 1854, will be performed the fashionable comedy, in 3 acts, by Tobin, entitled The honey moon ... To conclude with the ballad farce, by T. Dibden, Esq., of The two Gregories or Where did the money come from? ...
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 50 x 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Theatre (Washington Street, Boston, Mass.)
- "Balcony,--$1.00 parquette and parquette circle,--50 cts. private boxes,--6.00 amphitheatre,--25 cts. boxes, first and second tier,--50 cts.", Printed area measures 39.7 x 13.5 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8776).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013457