Boynton's Machinery Agency [electronic resource] : for the purchase, sale, and exchange of machinery, of all kinds, new and second-hand, on commission, no. 148 State Street, Hartford, Conn. Circular and quarterly catalogue. No. 17.) 3000 copies issued quarterly and circulated free. (Sept., 1866. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Boynton's Machinery Agency
- [Hartford] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boynton, John W., 1811-1878
- Related Titles:
- Quarterly catalogue of Boynton's Machinery Agency, no. 17, Sept., 1866
- Docket title: Quarterly catalogue of Boynton's Machinery Agency, no. 17, Sept., 1866., Signed: John W. Boynton, agent, Hartford, Conn. Office--room 3, no. 148 State Street., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12195).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013686