Broadway Theatre [electronic resource] : E.A. Marshall--sole lessee ... Monday evening, December 13, 1852 will be performed, for the first time on any stage, (the subject taken from a story in Washington Irving's History of Columbus,) a new grand romantic opera, and splendid fairy spectacle, in 3 acts, the music entirely composed by James G. Maeder, entitled The peri or, The enchanted fountain. ... To conclude with ... the last new farce of Married & settled or, Mr. and Mrs. Box, and Mr. and Mrs. Cox. ...
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 56 x 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Broadway Theatre (New York, N.Y. : 1847-1859)
- "Boxes and parquet--50 cents. Family and upper circles--25 cents Private boxes--$5 and $6. A portion of the third circle has been appropriated for the accommodation of respectable colored persons--Admission--25 cents."
Printed area measures 50.2 x 18.1 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8035).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013766