"A record of the deeds the soldier has done, the life he has lived, the feeling that has inspired him!" [electronic resource] : Published for the benefit of the Sanitary Commission. Soldiers' letters: a collection of letters from soldiers, both officers and privates, relating their personal adventures in the Great Rebellion. Edited by Lydia Minturn Post
- Corporate Author:
- Bunce & Huntington
- [New York] : [Bunce & Huntington], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 30 x 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Published for the benefit of the Sanitary Commission. Soldiers' letters ... Edited by Lydia Minturn Post
- "One volume, 12mo., 468 pp., cloth, gilt back and side. Price $2.00."
Signed: Bunce & Huntington, publishers, no. 540 Broadway, New York.
Soldiers' letters, from camp, battle-field and prison, edited by Lydia Minturn Post, was published by Bunce & Huntington in 1865.
Printed area measures 22.2 x 16.7 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 11980).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013844