A book for the people. You want it! Your neighbor wants it! Everybody ought to have it! It is entitled Knowledge in a nut-shell, or Repository of valuable information, and universal receipt book for the people, by M. Lafayette Byrn, M.D. graduate of the University of the City of New York, author of "Mystery of medicine explained," "Poisons in our food," etc., etc., etc [electronic resource].
- Byrn, M. Lafayette (Marcus Lafayette), 1826-1903
- [New York] : [Published by Dr. M.L. Byrn], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 24 x 16 cm
- "Price, bound in illuminated paper covers, 50 cents per copy, to be obtained of the agent who serves you with this circular, which please preserve until called for."--p. .
M. Lafayette Byrn's Knowledge in a nut-shell was self published at New York in 1871.
Text printed in two columns.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13002).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013899