Carrier's address to the readers of the Tuscarawas chronicle. Wednesday morning, January 1, 1868 [electronic resource].
- [New Philadelphia, Ohio] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 44 x 36 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, Thomas B.
- Related Titles:
- Tuscarawas chronicle (New Philadelphia, Ohio : 1865) and Happy New Year to all
- At head of title: A Happy New Year to all., At foot: Thomas B. Wilson, carrier., Presumably published late in 1867 for distribution on or about New Year's Day., The Tuscarawas chronicle was published at New Philadelphia, Ohio., Poem in two columns flanked by two columns of advertisements for local businesses. Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 36.0 x 28.3 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12342).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014104