The natural and educated physician Doctor Carter, (greatly skilled in the art of healing,) would most respectfully notify the sick and afflicted of New London, (Connecticut,) and vicinity, that he may be consulted ... at the city hotel, where he will remain six or eight weeks ... [electronic resource].
- Carter, J. E.
- [New London, Conn.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations ; 43 x 31 cm
- Related Titles:
- God made man in His image
Dr. Carter removes chronic difficulties, and those afficted with the following
- At head of title: "God made man in His image; in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."--Even so hath He created remedial agents out of the earth to take away their pains.
Followed on p.  by "Dr. Carter removes chronic difficulties, and those afflicted with the following diseases may be cured by him without fail if they apply in proper season," recommendations, and "remarks" dated New London, Oct. 14th, 1844.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6266).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014142