Charles B. Richardson & Co. publishers of standard works, and dealers in fine and rare American and English books, 14 Bible House, Astor Place, opposite Cooper Institute [electronic resource] : would invite the attention of book-buyers, librarians, and gentlemen about forming or extending their libraries, to their advantages for supplying and purchasing. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Charles B. Richardson & Co.
- [New York] : [Published by Charles B. Richardson & Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Historical magazine and notes and queries concerning the antiquities, history and biography of America
- Irvingiana: a memorial of Washington Irving
- Smith, J. Jay (John Jay), 1798-1881. American historical and literary curiosities
- Publishers and publishing—New York (State)—New York
- Periodicals—Publishing—New York (State)—New York
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Dated: New York, May, 1860.
"The only journal devoted to the history of America. The Historical magazine, and notes and queries ... published in monthly numbers, at two dollars a year. ... Address all communications to Charles B. Richardson & Co., publishers, 14 Bible House, Astor Place, New York."--p. 2.
"American historical and literary curiosities. A new series ... is now ready. ... [and] Irvingiana: a memorial of Washington Irving. It is handsomely printed in small 4to, with two illustrations ..."--p. .
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10635).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014231