The Christian brethren of the missionary church in the island of St. Helena, to their brethren in the churches in the United States of America [electronic resource] : Dear Brethren, We ever remember the great debt of love and gratitude which we owe you, both for the kindness manifested by you to our beloved pastor when he was a stranger among you, and for the abundant liberality with which you supplied him with necessary means for furthering the missionary work in this rock of the ocean ...
- [Saint Helena] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bertram, James M'Gregor, 1806-
- Signed: Jas. McGregor Bertram [and six others] Signed by the session at the request of the church. Island St. Helena, 3rd July, 1855.
Printed area measures 18.9 x 17.0 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9191).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014311