Boston, [blank] 184[blank] [electronic resource] : Dear Sir, I have obtained many brief biographical notices of the graduates of the New England colleges. Some of these memoirs have been published in the American quarterly register, and in the New Hampshire repository, in conducting which periodicals I was concerned. A few others have been published in a work, with which I am now connected, called the New England historical and genealogical register ...
- Cogswell, William, 1787-1850
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], [1847?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Soliciting biographical information for publication in the New England historical and genealogical register. The postscript is a prospectus for the register, issued by the New England Historical and Genealogical Society, which commenced publication in January 1847., Signed: William Cogswell., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6875).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014513