Collegiate and Commercial Institute, New Haven, Conn [electronic resource] : Officers and teachers. William H. Russell, A.M., (Yale College.) Principal, and instructor in ethics and mental science. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Collegiate and Commercial Institute (New Haven, Conn.)
- [New Haven] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Russell, William Huntington, 1809-1885
- "Plan of the institute. The design of the principal is to secure for boys, at as early an age possible, a thorough English education' and upon this as a basis, to give an accurate and complete preparation for any year in college, or for any business pursuits that do not require the training of professional schools. ..."--p. [2-3]. Dated: New Haven, July 24th, 1867.
"Military organization."--p. .
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12352).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014529