Commercial, meteorological and missionary statistics, relating to the Hawaiian or Sandwich Islands [electronic resource] : From "The Friend," for May 1, 1844
- [Honolulu, Hawaii] : For sale, at the study of the seamen's chaplain, and by the agents of the Friend.--12 1/2 cents, single copy; $1 per dozen, and $6 per hundred, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 64 x 51 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Damon, Samuel Chenery, 1815-1885
- Related Titles:
- Friend, of temperance and seamen
- The various reports are addressed to Rev. Samuel C. Damon, Seamen's Chaplain at Honolulu., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 56.6 x 47.5 cm., Not in Checklist Amer. imprints., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 14255).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014559