Concert [electronic resource] : A branch of the Hutchinson Family, associated with the Missess Caroline and Ellen Rogers, and Ossian E. Dodge, would respectfully inform the citizens of Boston that they will give their 2d and last musical entertainment at the Melodeon, Wednesday evening, Jan. 17, 1849
- [Boston] : White & Potter, printers, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rogers, Caroline Prentice, 1826-1891, Rogers, Ellen Mulliken, 1830-1890, Dodge, Ossian E. (Ossian Euclid), 1820-1876, and Hutchinson Family (Singers)
- "Programme."--p. [2-3]., "Tickets 50 cents. To be had at the usual places and at the door.", Imprint from p. ., Printed on green paper., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 7314).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014580