Third season. Congress Hall, Sheldon Springs, Franklin County, Vermont [electronic resource] : Where shall we go for a change of air? See "Galaxy" for June, 1871. In an able article the writer says ...
- Corporate Author:
- Congress Hall (Sheldon, Vt.)
- [Sheldon, Vt.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, Orlando W.
- Describing the healthful benefits of Congress Hall, a hotel and health resort located near the "Congress Spring" at Sheldon, Vt., Title from caption and first lines of text., Signed on p. : Orlando W. Davis, manager. To whom all enquiries and communications may be addressed. "Congress Hall," Sheldon, Vt., May 1st, 1870., "Price of board, with rooms, two to three dollars per day."--p. ., "References."--p. ., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13012).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014641