To the citizens of Georgetown [electronic resource] : An address, by Rev. S.K. Cox, delivered before the corporate authorities of Georgetown, in behalf of the temperance societies, at the council chamber, Friday evening, Dec. 17, 1852
- Cox, S. K. (Samuel Keener)
- [Georgetown, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 47 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)
- Address in behalf of a committee "appointed by the various temperance associations of Georgetown to convey to our municipal authorities a memorial signed by a number of citizens, praying for a modification or repeal of the existing law respecting the sale of intoxicating drinks within the corporation."
Text in three columns; printed area measures 43.7 x 18.5 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8077).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014712