Subscription list, for complete setts [sic] of the new series of the Historical magazine, in ten volumes--January, 1867, to January, 1872--on the terms set forth in the circular of the publisher [electronic resource].
- Dawson, Henry B. (Henry Barton), 1821-1889
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Historical magazine and notes and queries concerning the antiquities, history, & biography of America
- Caption title., Signed on p. : Henry B. Dawson, Morrisania, N.Y., "Commendations."--p. [2-3]., "The Historical magazine and notes and queries concerning the antiquities, history, & biography of America. Edited by Henry B. Dawson. This magazine was commenced in January, 1857 ... and published in monthly numbers of sixty-four pages each, at seventy-five cents, or five dollars a year. ..."--p. ., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13174).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014795