Georgianna Lovering, or The Northwood tragedy! [electronic resource].
- DeWolfe, George G. B. (George Gordon Byron), 1835-1873
- [Nashua, N.H.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 30 x 22 cm
- Verse in twenty-six stanzas; first line: Dark were the eyes of a beautiful maiden., "Send me ten cents in an envelope, and I will send you five copies of the poem on "The Northwood tragedy, or The murder of the beautiful Georgianna Lovering" ... My post-office address is: Byron DeWolfe, (Box 1034,) Nashua, New Hampshire.", Copyright November 1872 by Byron DeWolfe., Text in three columns; printed area measures 27.2 x 20.2 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13179).
View MARC record | catkey: 4014941