Office of the Massachusetts teacher, Boston, December, 1860 [electronic resource] : To our advertising patrons: The Finance and Publishing Committee of the Massachusetts Teacher take this method to thank its advertising patrons for their patronage and for the words of commendation which they have been pleased to speak from time to time, and to say a few words respecting its future. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Finance and Publishing Committee of the Massachusetts Teacher
- [Boston] : [Printed by Samuel Chism], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchins, Charles and Massachusetts Teachers' Association (Founded 1845)
- Related Titles:
- Please pass this circular to the gentleman in your house who has charge of the advertising. Office of the Massachusetts Teacher, Boston, December, 1860
- Soliciting advertisers for the Massachusetts teacher, the periodical published by the Massachusetts Teachers' Association.
At head of title: Please pass this circular to the gentleman in your house who has charge of the advertising.
Signed: For the Finance and Publishing Committee, very respectfully yours, Charles Hutchins.
Presumably printed by Samuel Chism, printer of the Massachusetts teacher.
The American Antiquarian Society copy has embossed stamp, presumably that of the stationer.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10676).
View MARC record | catkey: 4015349