The plan presented to you herewith is the most perfect one that can be devised for your protection. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- First Mortgage Bondholders of the New York & Oswego Midland Railroad. Committee
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 x 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- First Mortgage Bondholders of the New York & Oswego Midland Railroad
- To accompany: First Mortgage Bondholders of the New York & Oswego Midland Railroad. Committee. Address. To the First Mortgage Bondholders of the New York and Oswego Midland Railroad. ... (New York, 1874)., "Judge Green, counsel for the receivers, addressed the committee in a letter dated 28th August, as follows ... "In the absence of Messrs. Hewitt & Stevens, I feel that I ought to add that, in their opinion, a speedy foreclosure and sale of the road is most desirable ... that some plan of reorganization may be adopted as speedily as possible, and ... that some action should be at once taken by the bondholders, which shall protect them on a sale of the road.", Printed area measures 15.0 x 10.1 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13489).
View MARC record | catkey: 4015385