Songs composed and sung by H.K. Flagg, known as the New England Yankee [electronic resource].
- Flagg, H. K.
- [Providence] : Entered according to act of Congress, in the year of our Lord 1855, by H.K. Flagg, in the clerk's office, of the District of Rhode Island, [1855?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 x 32 cm
- Related Titles:
- O, carry me long (Tune), Jordan's a hard road to travel (Tune), and Frog in de well (Tune)
- Three untitled songs., The first to the tune "O, carry me long." First lines: America is my home, my father and mother were here., The second to the tune "Jordan's a hard road to travil [sic]." First lines: I started for America, a land of boasted liberty., The third to the tune "Frog in de well." First line: Dare was an old Paddy from Ireland., Text in three columns; printed area measures 20.1 x 26.4 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9240).
View MARC record | catkey: 4015441