For one night only [electronic resource] : The Original Harmoneons will give one of their grand vocal and instrumental Ethiopian concerts at the Temple, on Friday evening, March 11, 1859. ... The manager would say that having been at much pains and expense in procuring an engagement with Mr. Ivory Hayes, of New York, the celebrated jig dancer, and in order to present a bill to the citizens of this place, which shall meet their approbation, we have no hesitation in offering the following programme. ... The whole to conclude with the side splitting burlesque, entitled the Black dentist. ...
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shultz, Carl and Original Harmoneons
- Advertised in the Mar. 5, 1859, issue of the Portsmouth journal, Portsmouth, N.H., Signed: Carl Shultz, musical director, Phil Pelham, stage manager, Billy Edwards, business manager., "Tickets 15 cents, to be had at the door.", Printed on blue paper., Printed area measures 27.1 x 11.5 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10395).
View MARC record | catkey: 4015471