The emigration of women to Oregon [electronic resource] : A report to the directors of the New-England Emigrant Aid Co. I have been entrusted, somewhat informally, with the charge of the correspondence and personal interviews which relate to the emigration of women to Oregon. Our attention was called to the subject as long since as 1860, by Rev. Sydney H. Marsh ... In correspondence with Dr. Marsh, who is now in Oregon; with Hon. Benjamin F. Harding, senator of that state, and with the commissioners of emigration, we have received even more urgent solicitations to organize the emigration of women of character. ...
- Hale, Edward Everett, 1822-1909
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 22 x 14 cm
- Signed on p. : Edward E. Hale. Boston, Dec. 3, 1864. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 11745).
View MARC record | catkey: 4015943