How the people's constitution was made for Rhode-Island, without the aid of the law or of the legislature [electronic resource] : The executive committee of the Suffrage Association in the New age of April 9th, 1841, issued the following notice and invitation ...
- [Providence] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rhode Island Suffrage Association
- Related Titles:
- New age and constitutional advocate (Providence, R.I. : 1840)
- Selections from the proceedings of the Rhode Island Suffrage Association as reported in the New age from April 9, 1841, to July 23, 1841. On p. 4 the citation from the New age is erroneously given once as July 23d, 1843.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5857).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Checklist of American imprints 41-2605
View MARC record | catkey: 4016225