Jennings' patent repeating rifle, capable of firing twenty-four rifle balls per minute, with perfect safety and unusual range [electronic resource].
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jennings, John Gould, 1811-
- Certificates of recommendation, the latest dated Dec. 26, 1850. The American Antiquarian Society copy is addressed in ms. to "Hon. A.C. Green, U.S.S." Albert C. Greene was U.S. senator from Rhode Island until March 3, 1851.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 7851).
View MARC record | catkey: 4016485