Lowell Institution for Savings [electronic resource] : The Lowell Institution for Savings in account with James G. Carney, treasurer. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Lowell Institution for Savings (Lowell, Mass.)
- [Lowell, Mass.] : S.N. Merrill, printer, Courier Steam Press, 27 Central St., Lowell, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 51 x 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carney, James G., 1804-1869 and Blanchard, Amos, 1807-1870
- Signed: Lowell, May 3, 1859. James G. Carney, treasurer., Followed by: Lowell, May 3, 1859. The subscribers, a committee of the trustees, have examined the above account, and find it correctly cast and properly vouched. ... Amos Blanchard, George Motley, Daniel Cushing [and] The treasurer of the Lowell Institution for Savings herewith presents his 60th semi-annual account with the institution. ... James G. Carney, treasurer. Lowell, May 6, 1859., Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 43.2 x 28.3 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10429).
View MARC record | catkey: 4016903