Ludicrous exposure of the attempt to use the veterans of the war for political purposes [electronic resource] : Gen. Dix and his secretary reputiated. Scathing rebuke from the Grand Army of the Republic. The G.A.R. not to be used for partisan ends
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 40 x 27 cm
- Related Titles:
- World (New York, N.Y. : 1860-1931)
- Two extracts, "The Boys in Blue exposed. General Dix's order disowned and rejected by the Grand Army," and "The soldier in politics. Grand demonstration of Democratic soldiers at Albany," from the Oct. 20, 1876, issue of the New York World.
Text in three columns; printed area measures 35.9 x 23.4 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13813).
View MARC record | catkey: 4016915