Rural publications [electronic resource] : The Country gentleman: the leading American agricultural weekly. ... The Cultivator: established in 1834, has every occupied as a monthly, the same prominent rank, which the country gentleman fills as a weekly ... The Illustrated annual register of rural affairs: for 1862--a complete miniature encyclopedia--containing one hundred and sixty engravings. ... Luther Tucker & Son, publishers, Albany, N.Y. Subscriptions received here
- Corporate Author:
- Luther Tucker & Son
- [Albany] : [Published by Luther Tucker & Son], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 48 x 66 cm
- Related Titles:
- Cultivator (Albany, N.Y.)
Country gentleman (Albany, N.Y.)
1862. Rural publications. 1862
- Flanking title: 1862. 1862.
Printed in red and black.
Reprinted on p.  are p. 362-363 of the Nov. 1861, issue of the Cultivator, and the first page and p. 304 of the Nov. 7, 1861, issue of The Country gentleman.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 14659).
View MARC record | catkey: 4016929