Lyceum lectures [electronic resource] : The directors of the Lyceum in the First Ward of the City of Cambridge, agreeably to their constitution, have made arrangements for a course of 12 or more lectures, to commence on Wednesday evening, Oct. 24th inst., in Lyceum Hall ...
- Corporate Author:
- Lyceum in the First Ward of the City of Cambridge
- [Boston] : Old Dickinson Office, 52 Washington Street; C.C.P. Moody, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 15 cm
- Dated: Cambridge, Oct. 22, 1849.
"Tickets for the course, $1.00; single do. 12 1-2 cents; tickets admitting a gentlemen and lady, $1.50 ... to be had at James Munroe & Co's bookstore, Lyceum Building, and Bartlett's University Bookstore: single tickets at the door."
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 21.1 x 11.3 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 7374).
View MARC record | catkey: 4016937