Young Ladies' Institute, Pittsfield, Mass [electronic resource] : This institution affords the following advantages for a thorough intellectual, moral and physical education ...
- Corporate Author:
- Maplewood Young Ladies' Institute
- [Pittsfield, Mass.?] : [publisher not identified], [1861?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Berkshire County eagle
- "Maplewood anniversary. (From the Berkshire County eagle.) The annual examination at Maplewood occurred on Monday and Tuesday, and the anniversary exercises on Wednesday, and with a success that has never been surpassed at the institution."--p. [3-4].
An extract of the report of this examination, made in August 1861, appears in the Twenty-first annual catalogue and circular of the Young Ladies' Institute, Maplewood (New York, 1862).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10999).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017031