Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Excellency, Henry J. Gardner, governor: a proclamation for a day of public thanksgiving and praise [electronic resource] : ... Thursday, the twenty-sixth of November next ... Given at the Council chamber, in Boston, this twenty-ninth day of October ... one thousand eight hundred and fifty-seven ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1855-1858 : Gardner)
- [Boston] : William White, printer to the state, no. 4 Spring Lane, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations ; 62 x 51 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gardner, Henry J. (Henry Joseph), 1819-1892
- Signed: Henry J. Gardner. By His Excellency the governor, with the advice of the Council. Francis DeWitt, secretary. ...
Printed area measures 50.7 x 39.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 14587).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017125