Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Executive Department, Council Chamber, Boston, May 15, 1861 [electronic resource] : Upon the recommendation of the medical commission, His Excellency Governor Andrew orders the publication of the following directions for the sanitary conduct of troops in the field ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1861-1866 : Andrew)
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Browne, Albert G. (Albert Gallatin), 1835-1891
- Related Titles:
- Important sanitary directions
- Eleven numbered directions under the caption, "Important sanitary directions.", Signed: A.G. Browne, Jr., private secretary., Printed area measures 18.8 x 7.5 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 11011).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017134