To the people of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : The Massachusetts Soldiers' Relief Association for Washington and vicinity, was organized to cooperate with the agent appointed by the state, for the relief of Massachusetts soldiers in the hospitals, a few days prior to the last battle at Bull Run. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts Soldiers' Relief Association
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 25 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McLellan, George William, 1804 or 1805-1877
- Soliciting contributions of supplies and money. "Hereafter a weekly statement of the money and goods received will be published.", Signed: For the association: Geo. W. McLellan, president. J.E. Forbush, secretary. Washington, October 10th, 1862., Printed area measures 17.9 x 16.6 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 11263).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017255