Family boarding school for boys [electronic resource] : Mr. C.A. Miles, a graduate of Harvard College, proposes to open a boarding school, for boys, in town of Brattleboro, Vermont. ...
- Miles, Charles Appleton, 1834-1911
- [Brattleboro, Vt.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 cm
- Miles founded this school, which became known as the Burnside Military School, in 1859. Cf. Cabot, M.R. Annals of Brattleboro, 1922, p. 662.
The American Antiquarian Society copy lacks second leaf, which was presumably blank, and has stationers' embossed stamp "E & F Boston" [i.e., Eayrs & Fairbanks].
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10453).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017414