A memorial to Congress for an additional grant of land to aid in the construction of the Southern Minnesota Railroad [electronic resource] : To the Senate and House of Representatives, in Congress assembled. Your memorialists, the Legislature of the state of Minnesota, respectfully represent ...
- Corporate Author:
- Minnesota. Legislature
- [St. Paul, Minn.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sherwood, Charles D., 1834?-, Benson, Jared, 1821-1894, Blakely, David, 1834-1896, Minnesota. Governor (1864-1866 : Miller), and United States. Congress (38th, 1st session : 1863-1864)
- Signed: Charles D. Sherwood, president of the Senate. Jared Benson, speaker of the House of Representatives. Approved March fourth, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-four. Stephen Miller [governor]. State of Minnesota. Office of the Secretary of State, St. Paul, [blank] 1864. I certify the foregoing to be a true copy of the original on file in this office. [Blank] secretary of state.
The American Antiquarian Society copy is signed in ms. by D. Blakely, secretary of state, and dated March 14th. Has embossed stamp: Great seal of the state of Minnesota. 1858.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 11791).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017448