Mitchell's Olympic Theatre [electronic resource] : Doors open at half-past 6 ... Monday evening, Febr'y. 3d, the entertainments will commence with the popular vaudeville called The new footman!! ... After which a drama in 2 acts, translated from the French by Charles Selby ... called The Devil in Paris! ... After which a new local extravaganza, peculiar to this theatre, entitled The mirror of truth ...
- [New York] : Applegate's Steam Presses, 17 Ann Street, N.Y., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 46 x 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Olympic Theatre (New York, N.Y. : 444 Broadway)
- Performed in 1845 at Mitchell's Olympic Theatre, New York; cf. Odell, G.C.D. Annals of the New York stage, v. 5, p. 126., "Dress circle--50 cents. Pit,--one shilling Upper boxes--25 cts. Private boxes,--five dollars Orchestra boxes,--three dollars.", Printed area measures 43.2 x 11.7 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6528).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017536