National Anti-slavery Bazaar, Faneuil Hall [electronic resource] : This twelfth anti-slavery bazaar will commence on Tuesday, December 23d , in Faneuil Hall, and continue till after New Year's Day. ...
- Conference Author:
- National Anti-slavery Bazaar (12th : 1845 : Boston, Mass.)
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 20 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chapman, Maria Weston, 1806-1885
- Signed: Maria Weston Chapman [and eleven others, managers of the National Anti-Slavery Bazaar].
Printed area measures 9.9 x 9.1 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6566).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017751