New England exhibition of horses, at Brattleboro, Vt., on the 17th, 18th and 19th of October [electronic resource] : Under the auspices of the New England Agricultural Society ...
- Corporate Author:
- New England Agricultural Society
- [Springfield, Mass.] : Samuel Bowles & Company, printers. Springfield, Mass., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 33 x 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Newton, Benjamin Ball, 1808-1875
- Signed: B.B. Newton, G.M. Atwater, L.P. White, executive committee., "List of premiums. ... All horses should be entered at the office of the recording secretary, which will be at Brattleboro until after the fair, by 12 o'clock, Tuesday, Oct. 17th, 1854. ...", Printed area measures 28.6 x 16.1 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8965).
View MARC record | catkey: 4017868