Office of the New York and Erie Railroad Company, 45 Wall Street, October 22, 1859 [electronic resource] : Sir: Herewith we send you for your approval, the contract recommended by the board of directors of this company for signature by the bondholders and stockholders, as also the plan adopted by the board, which it is intended to carry out. ...
- Corporate Author:
- New York and Erie Railroad Company
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gregory, Dudley S. (Dudley Sanford), 1800-1874
- Related Titles:
- Propositions for maintaining the mortgage securities ...
- Signed: Dudley S. Gregory, J.C. Bancroft Davis, trustees.
"Propositions for maintaining the mortgage securities, unsecured bonds, and capital stock of the New York and Erie Railrord [sic] Company, recommended by the board of directors for the bondholders and stockholders, as a basis of a contract for re-organization" and "Statement of operation."--p. [2-3], printed perpendicularly to p. .
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10469).
View MARC record | catkey: 4018018