No postponem'nt [electronic resource] : Grand vocal & instrumental concert in Worcester. The Mendelssohn Quintette Club ... respectfully inform the inhabitants of Worcester and vicinity, that they will give a grand vocal and instrumental concert on Thursday evening, April 29, 1852, in Brinley Hall ...
- [Boston] : Traveller Job Press, State Street, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mendelssohn Quintette Club
- Related Titles:
- No postponement. Grand vocal and instrumental concert
- "Tickets 25 cents each; to be obtained at the usual places. and at the door on the evening of the performance.", Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 22.9 x 13.1 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8212).
View MARC record | catkey: 4018105