The New York quarterly [electronic resource] : This work is designed to supply America with that class of literature which the best British journals have for a long time afforded England. It will treat of such subjects as are of interest to every member of the country ... Published by Charles B. Norton, 71 Chambers St., New York. ... It is now in its third year, and has gradually made its way to a high position. ...
- Norton, Charles B. (Charles Benjamin), 1825-1891
- [New York] : [Published by Charles B. Norton], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Prospectus for the New York quarterly which, continuing the New-York quarterly review, commenced publication in June 1852. D.D. Winant replaced Charles B. Norton as publisher later in 1854., Printed area measures 20.2 x 14.7 cm., Includes "Notices of the press.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8974).
View MARC record | catkey: 4018144