Notice [electronic resource] : The public are respectfully informed that Madame Henriette Sontag will resume her concerts in the fall on an entirely new plan. The most extensive arrangements are being made for presenting to the public on one evening a combination of leading stars! calculated to render her new series the most extended ever given in this country. Due notice will be given of her next visit to this city
- [Worcester, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 18 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sontag, Henriette, 1806-1854
- The American Antiquarian Society copy is dated in a contemporary hand: City Hall. May 30/53 [i.e., Worcester City Hall, May 30, 1853].
Printed area measures 11.5 x 21.3 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8627).
View MARC record | catkey: 4018160