Order of exercises in Music Hall, at meeting on behalf of the Boston Children's Friend Society, and Church Home for Orphan and Destitute Children [electronic resource].
- [Boston] : S. Chism,--Franklin Printing House, Hawley Street, corner of Franklin, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Reed, Hodges, 1790-1864, Boston Children's Friend Society, and Church Home for Orphan and Destitute Children (Boston, Mass.)
- Includes texts of hymns, "The cross and the crown," and "The orphan's lament," composed for the occasion by Hodges Reed, Esq., of Taunton.
"Address, by Hon. Edward Everett." Everett's "great lecture in Music Hall on Thursday evening, on charity and charitable institutions" is advertised in the Dec. 30, 1858, issue of the Boston evening transcript.
Printed area measures 20.9 x 11.3 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10233).
View MARC record | catkey: 4018415