Programme of the juniors exhibited on Thursday eve'g, April 4th, 1854. ... [electronic resource].
- [Hartford] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.). Class of 1855
- An alternative, satirical program for the Junior exhibition by the class of 1855 of Trinity College, held at the Melodeon in Hartford on April 4, 1854. Cf. Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.). Junior exhibition. Class of '55. Trinity College. ... Hartford: Elihu Geer, 1854., "N.B. No kissing to be carried on in the galleries. P.S. Students will please remember that the Jug is near the Melodeon.", Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 23.8 x 11.0 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9006).
View MARC record | catkey: 4018907