Resolutions adopted unanimously at an impeachment meeting, held at Pottsville, Penna., March 11th, 1867 [electronic resource] : Pursuant to call, a meeting of the citizens of Pottsville, favorable to the impeachment of Andrew Johnson ... was held at the Union Hotel, on Monday evening, 11th instant. ... Benjamin Bannan, Esq., addressed the meeting at length on the subject of impeachment, and at the conclusion of his remarks, offered the following resolutions which were unanimously adopted ...
- [Pottsville, Pa.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 29 x 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bannan, Benjamin, 1807-1875
- Text in two columns; printed area measures 23.1 x 11.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12448).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019092