To the men of Rhode-Island! Who love honesty and truth [electronic resource] : We learn by the Providence journal, that Wilkins Updike addressed a political meeting in South Kingstown, on the 15th inst. on the subject of the state debt. ...
- Richmond, John W. (John Wilkes), 1775-1857
- [Providence] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 49 x 35 cm
- Signed: John W. Richmond. P.S.--In the foregoing we have not alluded to the amount of the registered state debt. That now unpaid is about $44,000 ... March 25th, 1847. J.W.R., Includes the text of "The old state debt, no. 4," signed by Richmond "for the petitioners" and previously published in the papers of both political parties., Text in five columns; printed area measures 42.4 x 30.3 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6978).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019146