250 dollars reward! [electronic resource] : In conformity to an order of the City Council ... I hereby offer a reward of two hundred and fifty dollars for the apprehension and conviction of the person or persons who broke into the dwelling-house of the widow Abigail Shepherd, on Jamaica Plain, on the night of the 22d of July, 1849 ...
- Corporate Author:
- Roxbury (Boston, Mass.)
- [Roxbury, Mass.] : Press of Jos. G. Torrey, city printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 x 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dearborn, H. A. S. (Henry Alexander Scammell), 1783-1851
Shepherd, Abigail, 1770-1854
- Related Titles:
- Two hundred fifty dollars reward!
- Signed: H.A.S. Dearborn, mayor. City of Roxbury, August 1, 1849.
Printed area measures 16.0 x 24.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 7415).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019207