Ward 8. All of the second parish [electronic resource] : The following persons are qualified to vote in elections in Ward 8, as made out by the mayor and aldermen of the city of Roxbury, for 1847-8.
- Corporate Author:
- Roxbury (Boston, Mass.)
- [Roxbury, Mass.] : Joseph G. Torrey, city printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 44 x 36 cm
- Related Titles:
- Following persons are qualified to vote in elections in Ward 8.
- Followed by: Qualifications of voters. For governor, lieut. governor, senators and representatives. ... Per order of the Board of Aldermen, Joseph W. Tucker, city cler [sic]. Roxbury, October 20, 1847., Printed area measures 40.0 x 31.9 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6989).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019223