Harvard graduates [electronic resource] : If there be sufficient encouragement, it is proposed to publish a volume of biographical sketches of the first two hundred and twenty-five graduates of the academic department of Harvard University. ...
- Sibley, John Langdon, 1804-1885
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Signed on p. 2: John Langdon Sibley, librarian of Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
"It is not proposed to stereotype the work, and as the extent of the edition will depend on the number of subscribers, it will be necessary, in order to secure copies, to return the subscription papers by the first of September, 1870."--p. 2.
"Harvard graduates. We, the subscribers, agree to take, at five dollars each, the number of copies put against our names."--p. .
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 12938).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019420