The Observer year-book [electronic resource] : The following notices of the year-book have been selected from many hundreds which are filled with appreciative and complimentary expressions of its great value to all classes of persons, to all sections of the country, and to all the evangelical branches of the church. ... It is impossible, especially in publishing such a volume for the first time, but that it should contain some inaccuracies.. ... and we shall be obliged to any persons who may receive it, if they will kindly inform us of any errors or deficiencies that they may observe in the use of the volume. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Sidney E. Morse, Jr. & Co.
- [New York] : [Published by Sidney E. Morse, Jr. & Co.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 x 15 cm
- Related Titles:
- New York observer
- Testimonials concerning The New York observer yearbook and almanac, which the publisher intended to issue at the commencement of each year. The first volume was published in 1871, by Sidney E. Morse, Jr. & Co., publisher of the New York observer.
Printed on purple paper.
Printed area measures 20.5 x 11.9 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13102).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019422