Theatre. M'lle Romannii [i.e., Romanini], (from the Royal Theatres, St. Petersburgh & Vienna,) ... [electronic resource] : Thursday evening, Sept. 9th will be revived, Coleman's [i.e., Colman's] comedy of Heir at law! ... After which, Md'lle Romanini ... will appear, 1st time, in a new divertisement! ... from "The deserter." ... Miss Turnbull, in La Cracovienne ... The whole to conclude with (4th time,) a drama, entitled Robert Macaire or, The two murderers. ...
- [New York] : J.C. House, printer, 88 Barclay Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 41 x 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Park Theatre (New York, N.Y. : Park Row)
- Related Titles:
- Theatre. M'lle Romanini, (from the Royal Theatres, St. Petersburgh & Vienna,).
- Performed at the New Theatre (also known as the Park Theatre), New York, Sept. 9, 1841; cf. Odell, G.C.D. Annals of the New York stage, v. 4, p. 531.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
"Prices of admission--Boxes $1--Pit 50 cents--Gallery 25 cents."
Text in two columns; printed area measures 35.7 x 25.7 cm.
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5927).
View MARC record | catkey: 4019834